This is your chance to win a set of these prints FREE! Thanks to Katie Bradley the talented artist who created them! She is giving one of our lucky readers this great watercolor. (they will come together like this but you can cut the images apart and frame them separately if you like. Each image is 3"x4.5")
It has been ages since we have done a GIVEAWAY at Keep Me Curly, so hopefully you all remember how this works.
FIRST - Check out Katie's etsy shop, Mossy Rock Designs, where she is selling all kinds of precious artwork! All of the proceeds are going to fund her families adoption! LOVE IT! You can also see more of Katie's creations by visiting her blog.
So let's get this contest started!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE remember to write a SEPARATE comment for EACH thing you do on the list. If you put all of your entries in ONE comment you are selling yourself short! Each comment gets a number for our random generator, so you want to get as many comments as possible.
You have until NOON EST on Friday, April 22nd to enter the drawing. We will be choosing the winners from the comments left on THIS post!
To enter this giveaway please leave a comment on THIS blog and answer THIS question:
What theme is your child's bedroom decorated in?
If you would like to earn EXTRA entries do one or all of these things:
1) Go to Katie's etsy shop and tell us which is your FAVORITE of her watercolor pictures?
2) Head on over to our Keep Me Curly! Facebook fan page and become a fan. Leave a comment stating that you are a fan. (or that you already were a fan)
3) "Share" our Keep Me Curly! Facebook page with your friends and come back and leave a comment letting us know what day you "shared" us THIS week.
4) Follow @keepmecurly on twitter Come back and post a comment that you are a follower and leave your Twitter ID. (or that you were already following)
5) Tweet any unique tweet announcing our blog or the giveaway with @keepmecurly in it! Cut and paste your tweet (not tweet id status) and post as a comment. You can get 1 entry for EVERY new and unique tweet!
6) Become a follower of our blog or subscribe to our blog through an RSS feed. Simply post a comment saying that you are a follower. (or that you were already following)
7) Subscribe to Katie's youtube channel and come back and leave a comment stating that you are a subscriber. (or that you were already a subscriber)
8) Leave a comment on one of Katie's youtube videos. Leave a comment HERE letting us know the title of the video you commented on.
9) Go to Steph's Snapaholics website and leave a note in her guestbook. Come back and leave a comment HERE letting us know that you signed the guestbook.
10) Place an order at Snapaholics between 4/17 and 4/21 Noon EST. Leave a comment including your order number and order date.
11) Grab our badge! If you add our badge to your blog leave us a comment saying that you are using it with a link to your blog.
12) Advertise our site or this giveaway in a forum or other blog! We would really love it if you wrote about our site or this giveaway on your blog. If you are passionate about natural hair care, or Katie's youtube videos have been really helpful to you, or if you love cute hair things, talk it up on your blog! Earn TWO entries for doing this one! Simply post a comment saying that you are talking about us with a link to the forum or blog, then put (first entry) then comment again and write (second entry).
13) Get a friend to talk about us or our giveaway on THEIR blog, earn two MORE entries! Just leave us a comment with a link to THEIR blog and tell us that you encouraged them to participate. Then make sure they enter the giveaway for themselves too!
The winners will be announced on Saturday, April 23rd. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact us at email@example.com to let us know their mailing address. IF the winner does not contact us by Friday, April 29th, we will choose a new winner.
Who can participate? ANYONE! Katie is an international girl herself and welcomes all international fans!
*** If you have any questions or if you have comments that are not related to the giveaway please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on a different post. In order for this giveaway to work we have to ask that you do not leave any other comments on this post if they do not follow the guidelines of the contest.***