Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Something like a basket weave....

Remember how I said I wanted to do a basket weave on V's yarn braids a few weeks ago?  Well, I almost forgot!  But I was reading an old post and was reminded by myself that I was going to try that out!

So I did, and the result was pretty, although maybe not looking exactly like a basket weave:




One of the most fun things about yarn braids is that I didn't need to use any kind of pony holder.  I just took a few braids from each side and tied a knot around the braids coming from either side of her head!


What do you think?  It sounds like a lot of you have been trying out the yarn braids.  Have you done anything interesting to style them?  We LOVE to see your pics!


Katie

5 comments:

  1. I really love this! It's so pretty. We start E's yarn braids on Saturday. It's my 2nd time, so hopefully I'll be faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! I just took my daughter's braids down last night I miss them! It was a cute little bob (not intentionally! LOL!). We did a faux hawk, ponytails and other quick styles but mostly she just like to wear it down. Because of the way I braid it curled on it's own and she liked that too!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments, so please share your thoughts with us! We do moderate all comments on this blog, so you might need to wait a few hours or a day to see your comment show up! We also have disallowed anonymous comments. We are just getting way too much spam.

Popular Posts